Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Chapter 11 bankruptcy is available to every business, and allows a business to continue its operation while restructuring and eliminating debt. Chapter 11 is commonly referred to as reorganization, and can also be used to reduce obligations, modify payment terms and as a means for liquidating assets. Reasons to file Chapter 11 include:
- Reorganize debt to provide relief and breathing room for your business
- Stop foreclosure of real estate and repossession of assets
- End burdensome leases and contracts
- Liquidate business assets in an orderly way
- Stop bank receivership of business assets
If your operation needs debt relief and keeping your business is a priority, you’re in good hands with us. Our team has represented more Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings than any other law firm in western Wisconsin, and we will find the right solution for your business. Call our La Crosse office at 608-784-0841 or our Madison office at 608-233-4336 today to get started with your free consultation.