Chapter 7 Vs. Chapter 13
- You have little to no disposable income and are interested in a quick liquidation of unsecured debts.
- You are behind on credit card and/or medical bills.
- Your wages are currently being garnished or are facing a wage garnishment.
- You have little to no valuable assets to protect.
- You have the ability to repay some of your debts, but not all, and wish to lower and restructure your payments.
- You are facing foreclosure or are behind in your mortgage and/or car payments.
- You need to take control of state or federal tax liens or debts.
- You have valuable assets that you wish to protect.